An inefficient HVAC plant costs you thousands of dollars per year. A building automation system or energy management program from Cii will help improve the energy efficiency of your building. First, we evaluate existing mechanical equipment to ensure it is performing properly. Then, we determine if your system can be made to operate “smarter.”
Direct Digital Control (DDC) Systems
Cii uses Direct Digital Control (DDC) systems for managing building automation. There are many benefits of DDC technology, including:
- From one central location or anywhere in the world, you can control all HVAC automation system functions. Rather than running around from thermostat to thermostat (or building to building) reprogramming for a change in schedule or adding a special event, you can make any change you need right from your own desktop.
- Ability to restrict access to temperature controls and schedule settings. Only those with the password can change set points and schedules. This typically reduces overall energy usage & creates a more energy efficient control system.
- System alarms will alert you of malfunctions before they result in damage or system downtime. Potential “red flags” – such as temperature irregularities, high CO2 levels, etc. – will trigger alarms so they can be dealt with before they become larger problems.
- Quicker troubleshooting reduces cost of service calls. Off-site connections through the internet allow your service company to troubleshoot problems before an HVAC technician even gets to your building.
- User-friendly control panel. View your information on easy-to-use Windows®-based programs, or with your internet browser.
- Monitor and track energy usage. Create reports and develop a history of energy consumption so that you can monitor and improve your energy efficiency.
- Expandable modular design. Add control of any new equipment easily, and with minimal expense.